- Man-Machine Interface with easy touch screen mode selection, pre-set tin tie quantity and trouble shooting information center.
- PLC control system with auto bag feed and tin tie application control.
- Tin Tie Spool: A reel unit to load Tin Ties. Maximum diameter of spool is 300 mm (11.8" ). The eye mark pitch are 120 mm ( 4 3/4" ), 140 mm ( 5 1/2" ) and 178 mm ( 7" ).
- Spool to collect scrap for easy clean up
- Bag Collector with pre-set quantities which triggers carton to move to next position.
- Bag Collector: This unit can be moved left and right to collect and count the bags based on pre-
- Production speed: 18 bags per minute per operator
- Maximum Tin Tie Size: 180 mm L ( 7" )
- Maximum Bag Size: 76 mm (3") to 178 mm (7")
- Overall dimensions: 741 W x 1432 D x 1732 H mm ( 29.7" W x 56.3" D x 68.1" H ).
- Power requirement: 110v or 220v, 50 or 60 Hz.
- Total weight: 992 lbs. ( 450 Kg.)
- Minimum: 10 mm (3/8") from top of the bag
- Maximum: 60mm (2 3/8")
- Maintenance Metric Tool: One set of metric tool is provided with the machine.
- One year warranty against defective parts and workmanship.
- This warranty does not cover parts failure due to improper use of machine.
- Warranty service is AstaPoint Systems Ltd. Taiwan.
50% Deposit, Balance due prior to shipping. You may pay by Bank wire transfer, Check w/ verified funds, VISA, Discover or MasterCard (U.S. Bank Cards Only + a 3.5% surcharge.
Wire Instruction: CONTACT US
Within 45 days after receipt of the Order Confirmation and 50% Deposit of verified funds.
Shipping and Freight Details:
Freight: Standard Truck Freight prepaid and billed or collect.